Friday, February 18, 2011

Why The Frick Am I Still Up....????

I'm tired and I'm drunk.  (oh, and I guess I use the word "frick" now)

That is a very tough spot to be in when you're trying to post an update to a blog.  Evan did his first and left the balance to me.  Right now I can hear him snoring away in his room (yes, Evan you snore too, granted it's probably not as pawerful as my labored breathing, but it's there nonetheless).

Where was I?
Oh yeah, much too (I'm tired of saying drunk) ultra buzzed.  So there will be more posts, just not tonight.  But as a preview here is what is upcoming:

1.  Four Roses Distillery.
2.  Meeting the Colonel IN person.
3.  The cottage (not one but TWO 13in TVs!)
4.  Dinner at the Talbot.
5.  Let's take it easy tonight.
6.  Me being offered to do a 5-shot sampler at the bar and then demanding that I be allowed to increase it to SIX shots.  End up doing 9 1/2.
7.  Evan buttering the bartenders up for our return tomorrow night.

here are some pictures, I mean A picture (evan's favorite watertower--all time)


1 comment:

  1. this blog def needs updating. I'm assuming you still drink bourbon bro?

    ReplyDelete